Skip to contentGo to Home PageSkip to navigation

ECHO INVESTMENT

is the biggest Polish developer in the office, commercial and residential real estate sector, listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. It has completed over 186 projects with a total area of over 1,800,000 sqm located in many Polish cities. In 2015, Griffin Real Estate, together with Oaktree and Pimco, conducted a transaction of purchasing the majority stake in Echo Investment. In 2016, an agreement between Echo Investment and Redefine was concluded. Redefine Properties acquired majority of shares (75 %) in Echo Prime Properties (now EPP), controlling all yielding commercial assets of Echo Investment worth EUR 1BN. The remaining 25% of shares remained with Echo Investment. Late 2019 Wing Hungary’s leading real estate company together with Griffin Real Estate Partners, finalized the acquisition of 56 % stake in Echo
Investment. Griffin Real Estate remains a co-investor and co-manager holding a 66% stake together with Wing.

www.echo.com.pl