The information generated by cookies with regard to the user’s activity on the website (including their IP address) shall be submitted to Google and stored on its servers in the United States.
Google shall use this information in order to assess the user’s activity on the website, create reports on website traffic for website operators, and provide other services associated with website traffic and Internet use. Google may also share this information with third parties should it be obliged to do so by the law or when these third parties process such information on behalf of Google.
Google shall not link the user’s IP address to any data in its possession. The user may decline cookies by selecting suitable browser settings, yet it must be remembered that in such a case using all the functionalities of the website can become impossible. By using this website, the user agrees to the processing of their data by Google in the manner and for the purposes defined above.
INFORMATION FOR THE CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL DATA CREATED PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13(1) AND (2) OF THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
Given the entry into force of and the obligation to comply with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (referred to as the “Regulation”), Griffin Real Estate Sp. z o.o. (referred to also as “Griffin Real Estate”) presents the following information on the principles of processing your personal data.
- The controller of your personal data is Griffin Real Estate, seated in Warsaw, Jana Chrystiana Szucha 6, 00‑582 Warsaw; contact details: telephone number: +48 22 212 19 40, e‑mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Griffin Real Estate processes your personal data for the following purposes:
a) communication via electronic mail in response to requests sent to Griffin Real Estate.
- Apart from the purposes specified in Point 2 (primary purpose), Griffin Real Estate may process your personal data in other lawful purposes (secondary purpose), when the primary and secondary purposes are closely related. As part of such processing, Griffin Real Estate, acting pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation, intends to process personal data also in the following secondary purposes: (a) implementation of management control mechanisms; (b) business, economic, and legal advisory services that can be offered to Griffin Real Estate; (c) transfer of your personal data to an archive database maintained by Griffin Real Estate.
- Griffin Real Estate processes the following categories of your personal data: name, surname, contact details.
- The processing of your personal data for the purposes defined in Point 2 and 3 takes place in connection with the existence of a legally justified interest pursued by Griffin Real Estate.
- With respect to the processing of personal data for the purposes defined in Point 2 and 3, your personal data may be disclosed to other recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, which could include:
a) entities processing personal data on behalf of Griffin Real Estate under a contract concluded with Griffin Real Estate for the outsourcing of personal data processing (so‑called processing entities).
- With regard to the processing of your personal data by Griffin Real Estate, you have:
a) the right to access the contents of your personal data,
b) the right to rectify your personal data in case of divergence from the actual state,
c) the right to erase your personal data or to restrict data processing,
d) the right to object to personal data processing,
e) the right to transfer data.
- The supervisory body of Griffin Real Estate as regards personal data is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body.
- When Griffin Real Estate obtains personal data directly from you, the disclosure of this data is voluntary and constitutes a legal or contractual requirement or a condition of concluding a contract. A refusal to provide your personal data entails no consequences.