Skip to contentGo to Home PageSkip to navigation

Hala Koszyki

The ‘Koszyki’ market hall, commonly known as the ‘People’s bazaar’ was built in 1906-1908 in Koszykowa Street in Warsaw. In 2012 the building of Hala situated on more than a hectare plot was bought by Griffin Real Estate who restored Koszyki to its previous glory. In autumn 2016 Hala came back to life as Warsaw’s social and culinary centre with numerous restaurants, pubs and stores offering fresh products. Thanks to Hala Koszyki, Warsaw joined the world’s metropolis like New York, London, Oslo, Rotterdam or Florence where such places teem with life around tables laden with all cuisines of the world.

www.koszyki.com